Join Our Team
FRONT DESK AND CHIROPRACTIC ASSISTANT POSITION
Are you someone with a desire to make a difference in other people's lives?
Are you energetic, extroverted, joyful, prayerful, outgoing, very early morning person who exudes health and vitality? Are you a "get it done" type of person? If you are the right person, we offer an incredible place for you to reach your full potential-- both professionally and personally.
OUR MISSION: To save lives, add life and lead families to optimal wellness. We are dedicated to love, learning, and leadership.
The position is frond desk /customer service. Great opportunity to utilize your multi tasking skills. Very fast paced work environment. Our office maintains a very friendly and up- beat atmosphere of joy and support for our patients and team. We are blessed with a well established health care practice in downtown Campbell. Award winning doctor with 27 years of service to the San Jose, Los Gatos, Campbell community. Onsite training and seminar training for excellence. Looking for long term employment. Students please do not apply.
Our next customer service clerk will be:
- Friendly, energetic and enthusiastic.
- Dedicated to working hard, completing all tasks during shift and leaving the patients happy.
- Quick to help patients, respectfully respond to comments, and jump in on projects when needed.
- A self-starter with a proven ability to work as a team player.
- Troubleshooting basic customer service issues.
- Highly motivated, works well independently and in a team setting, comfortable with change and eager to learn.
- Part of a growing practice, building the foundation for success with every patient communication.
The employee will bring:
- A positive attitude to work every day.
- Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- The ability to communicate effective.
- Strong Organizational and time-management skills.
We would be especially excited if you also brought the following:
- Health and Fitness background.
- Experience working the front desk.
- Experience in customer service.
For the right candidate we will offer:
- A fun, unique and energetic work environment.
- Opportunity to grow and develop.
- Training and skills.
Start salary based on $17 + per hour Plus profit sharing and performance bonus. Training Seminars and Paid Holidays.
Please submit your resume with cover letter to: Robertmartines97@yahoo.com
ASSOCIATE OR INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR WITH OWNERSHIP OPPORTUNITY
- Turn key Practice next to Super Starbucks with abundant walk in new patients
- Serve more people and have more fun
- Develop a fulfilling family wellness practice with high energy
- Learn how to develop patient centered practice with great staff
- Training and free admission to outstanding seminars and coaching
- Well established practice of 27 years, near San Jose with offices in Campbell & Los Gatos
- Beautiful, well equipped new office in Los Gatos with new digital x-rays and EHR
Robert Martines, D.C. has maintained a thriving wellness family practice in Campbell for 27 years. He is a Palmer-West grad and a Life-West Champion Doctor. He was the four term president of the Santa Clara County Chiropractic Society and voted by his colleagues Doctor of the year for four years. The California Chiropractic Association honored him with the Robert Botterman Award in 2007 as the doctor that best elevated the image of chiropractic in the State. 2016 Campbell Business of the Year for charitable contribution to the community.
Please call and submit your resume to: