Meet The Staff At Chiropractic Wellness Center
Chiropractor Robert Martines D.C.
"I have taken special efforts to nourish and maintain the highest level of professionalism and enthusiasm for patient well being. The path to health without medication or surgery is a comfortable process, as I have incorporated effective and gentle techniques. Over the 26 years in practice as a Chiropractic Doctor, I've done my absolute best to keep up with every advancement in natural health care. I am dedicated to helping others attain and maintain optimal health."
- Volunteer teacher Role Model Program
- Board Member for the Campbell Police Foundation
- Make a Wish Foundation
- California Chiropractic Association
- Botterman Public Service Award
- Doctor of the Year Award - Santa Clara County - 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996 & 1997
- National Award - Chiropractor of the Month. In Recognition of Extraordinary Vision, Superior Attitude and Commitment to the Truth - Paradigm Partners - 1997
- Awarded Most Outstanding New Alumnus - Palmer College of Chiropractic-West - 1992
Alumni Service Award - 1994. Commencement Speaker Palmer -West Fall 1996
- Honored by the National Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution for leadership, good citizenship, and service to the community.
- Appointed Independent Disability Examiner by the State Employment Department of California - January 1993
- Competent Toastmaster Speaker - Toastmaster International 1994
- Consumer Business Review and Value Star Independently rated for patient satisfaction, April, 2000
- Champion Doctor - lifewest.edu
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
- Past Society State Director - California Chiropractic Association
- International Chiropractors Association
- Past Four Term President, Santa Clara County Chiropractic Society
- Licensed Injury Prevention Consultant for Industry
- Adjunct Faculty Member, Palmer College of Chiropractic-West
- Doctor of Chiropractic - 1989 Palmer College of Chiropractic - West
- Bachelor of Science - 1986 Biological Science - University of California at Davis
- University of Santa Clara - 1980
Chiropractor Michael Dyer D.C.
Dr Michael Dyer has 17 years of experience taking care of patients of all ages with various health challenges and spinal conditions. He began his career in New York where he started and ran a successful practice in Garden City. Dr. Dyer and Southern California where he cared for children ,adults of all ages and professional Athletes restoring and optimizing their health naturally with gentle Chiropractic Care.
Dr. Dyer has advanced training in Chiropractic Biophysics which focuses on postural and structural rehabilitation. This helps patients not only get out of pain naturally over time, but improves overall health and function by improving posture and nerve flow.
- State University of New York, Binghamton
- New York Chiropractic College
Dr Michael Dyer has mentored current and future Chiropractic students on how to serve the community through natural Chiropractic Care.
Dr. Dyer has worked with State Programs that helps patients with compromised auto immune disorders. He has helped these patients improve their health through natural Chiropractic Care.
Activities include tennis, hiking, biking
Interests....martial arts, museums, salsa and swing dancing, traveling
concerts, farmers markets, sporting events
Our Chiropractic Services & Techniques
Dr. Martines utilizes Gonstead adjusting techniques and other Palmer techniques with a skilled pair of hands. He believes the process of regaining your health and vitality should be gentle and enjoyable. For over 24 years he has cared for newborn infants and patients who are nearly 100 years old with very gentle and effective techniques. He has been recognized and awarded by his own colleagues and awarded Chiropractor of the year in Santa Clara County four times. When first starting out in practice he specialized in sports injuries and spine rehabilitation. He continues to see many athletes while in family practice. Dr. Martines offers his patients quick and effective treatment without spending hours of time on machines or physical therapy.
In addition to Chiropractic care, the office provides support for each patient to quickly achieve their goals by providing excellent instruction and workshops on health and healing. Dr. Martines and his team give individual and group instruction on effective strategies to achieve optimal wellness. His motivational and inspiring workshops include topics like” Super Body and Super Moods with Super Foods,” “Stress Reduction,” “Stretching and Strengthening,” “How to Achieve Restorative Sleep,” “Increasing Your Energy %100,” and “Weight Loss.” He is a sought after as a public speaker and also provides these workshops for companies, organizations and schools like San Jose State, Santa Clara University, United Airlines, Whole Foods, and the Veterans Administration hospital.
Dr. Martines is dedicated to empowering and inspiring patients to take action on their health through self-care. This allows faster and long lasting results with his treatment.