Chiropractor Robert Martines D.C.
Robert Martines, D.C. has been in family practice in Campbell for 29 years. He was voted by his colleagues Doctor of the Year for four years and served four-terms as president of the Santa Clara County Chiropractic Society. The California Chiropractic Association honored him with the Botterman Award in 2007 as the doctor that best elevated chiropractic in the state. Dr. Martines is a contributing author to the best selling book World’s Best Kept Health Secret. He and his wife Dr. Sherri have been married 29 years and have raised two boys, Lucas and Zachary, along with two rescue dogs.
- Santa Clara University
- U.C. Davis
- Palmer College of Chiropractic-West
Interests and Activities
Mountain Biking, Running, Hiking, Camping, Scuba Diving, Kayaking, Archery, Woodworking, Gardening, and Travel
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
- California Chiropractic Association
- International Chiropractors Association
- Life West Preceptor Doctor
- Campbell Police Foundation Board Member